We are in the position to help you overcome such problems effectively. We are confident to ensure that the funding package is right option and beneficial to you.
Are You Facing These Problems?
Why reject my loan application?
Application submitted but no news?
Where to get funding?
Why take so long to disburse money?
Terms & Conditions
Why impose additional T&Cs? Why the terms are so stringent?
Why reduce & recall my credit facilities?
Our expert team has resolved over 12,090 cases amounting to over RM7,045,000,000
How It Works?
- Fill out one simple questionnaire. There’s no fee or obligation, and it won’t impact your credit.
- Just spend 15 minutes. Results in 24 hours.
wHY ENGAGE US?
Customize your financing solution quickly and efficiently
Reducing the possibility of Loan Rejection
Expedite the process of Disbursement
Enhancing your possibility of Loan Approval
Freedom from financing stress
We always Under Promise and Over Deliver
Your Preferred Funding Specialist & Business Advisor.
We have created countless brilliant records and become the benchmark for other companies in the industry to emulate since 2004.
Our Track Records
- 100% Approved Since 2004
- >17 Years
- >12,090 Approval
- >7,045 Millions Fund Disbursed
- Most Government Endorsements
- Platform of Highly Knowledgeable, Exceptionally Informative & Distinctly Connected People
- Trained Many Popular Loan Consultants, some became SVP of bank
Who Are We?
SAHABAT SMI CONSULTING SDN. BHD. (SAHABAT SMI®) a “Bumiputra Status” business entity was incorporated and commenced on 10th August 2004. SAHABAT SMI® was officiated by the then Minister of Entrepreneur and Cooperative Development, Dato’ Seri Mohamed Khaled Bin Nordin and graced by the chairman, Y.B. Dato’ Dr. Rahim Bin Ramli, The President, Council of Johor Royal Court.
SAHABAT SMI® is a registered trademark since commencement because we care for our brand name and are committed to the future of our company as we strive to remain the market leader in this industry by continuing to offer professional and value-added services to our entrepreneur industry clients, instill strong corporate culture and integrity in the organization and of course not forgetting our social responsibility and human consideration to the society.
Today, we are committed to enable your business to grow bigger, stronger, be happier with the least financial stress.
Our HQ and 6 Service Centres map locations:
Johor Bahru (HQ), Northern Johor, Klang Valley, Petaling Jaya, Penang, Kuantan, Sabah
Achievements & Recognitions
Started in 2004
Our management team consists of many motivated professionals who have many years of experience in their respective fields.
Dewan Ekonomi is the most prominent official business magazine in Malaysia
dato’ lee chee weng | Executive Director
He is a reputable and prominent SME Funding Specialist, Business Councilor, Entrepreneur & Accredited Angel Investor.
Author of "Decode of Financing"
The First Malaysian hot selling guide book on Business Financing in February 2012
All sale proceeds have been donated for charity purposes.
More Profile on Dato' Lee Chee Weng
- Bachelor of Technology Management (Hons) from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Skudai.
- He has about 25 years of experience in handling SME loans.
- He successfully coached a number of well-known loans consultants.
- He was one of the pioneers of Direct Access Guarantee Scheme (DAGS), Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad (CGC) in the year 2000 and Former Branch Manager of CGC in the year 2003.
- Since the year 2000, he has been invited as the guest speaker by BERNAMA, RTM, Radio AI-FM, Online Radio Stations, Sin Chew Jit Poh, Nanyang Siang Pau, China Press, Oriental Daily News, See Hua Daily News, The Star and many more. He has been featured on the cover of various well-known business magazines. Especially in the year 2016, he has been featured on the “Dewan Ekonomi” magazine front cover which is the most prominent official business magazine in Malaysia.
- Since the year 2000, he has been continuously invited as the guest speaker for major political parties, business associations and non-governmental organizations.
- He holds Presidential position in Smart Borrower Organisation of Malaysia, Malaysia-Guangxi Camber of Commerce and Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation, IPD Seri Alam.
Not only he has a thorough knowledge of financing but also has in-depth research on the attributes of each industry. Many seemingly unapproved loan applications have regained their possibility of approval after being recommended by him.
After having resolved over 10,000 companies financing problems, we realised that financing issue is not the sole factor leading to the success of a business entity.
Therefore, in order to maximize the growth & success of a SME, SAHABAT SMI ® has assisted our clients to secure the matching grant from government to engage in the followings professional services.
Certification & Quality Management System